Saturday, April 3, 2010

THE KIDS SONG
Song-Copyrighted by Beverly L Elrod 1980

I’ve got you and you’ve got me
Whoa--ee, whoa--ee
You’ve got me and I’ve got you
Whoa-oo, whoa-oo


Mamma’s got her babies
Babies got their mamma
And we’re happy as we can be
And that’s the way things really oughta be.

Oh yea! Oh yea!

 
D.J. is the oldest.
He was born on Christmas eve.
David is the youngest.
And, he’s not too pleased.

Andrea is the only girl
that her mamma ever had.
We’ve all got our problems,
but they’re not that bad.

As long as…..

 
I’ve got you and you’ve got me.
Whoa--ee, whoa--ee
You’ve got me and I’ve got you.
Whoa-oo, who-ee

Mamma’s got her babies.
Babies got their mamma.
And, we’re happy; as you can see.
And, that’s the way things really oughta be.

Oh yea!
Oh Yea!

No comments:

Post a Comment