Friday, October 28, 2011

Writing-NaNoWriMo

Tho it's been a while since I've posed, it's not to mean that I haven't been busy.

Speaking of busy, have all you writers signed up for NaNoWriMo? It's coming up in just a few days-November 1, 2011. If you're wondering what NaNoWriMo is let me tell you. It's a time, set aside every November 1, where writers and "wanna be" writers take the month to dedicate to writing a book in that month. Don't worry, your writings don't need to be ready to send to press. It's just a matter of sitting down and dedicating time to getting your thoughts on paper. You'll have eleven months to work on editing and revising your works. But, sit down and write SOMETHING.

I've signed up for the past two years, but I've failed miserably on doing my part. But, this year, I have a strong determination not to cheat myself. Even though I have a lot of other things going on in my life, I will sit down and write sometime every single day to go towards writing something new. That's right! Your writings, during NaNoWriMo must be something new that you haven't already been working on. I believe that one of the purposes of this is to give us another new book to work on completing. This year, I have no idea what I'm going to work on, but I'm hoping it'll be a doozie. I've got three more days to think about it and then start writing on the fourth.

Who's going to join me in the NaNoWriMo challenge? Please leave a comment if you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment